Oval Profile Cylinders
- Oval profile single cylinders offer key access from one side only. Also available tapped and drilled.
- Oval profile double cylinders offer key access from both sides of the door.
Key & Thumbturn Cylinder
- Oval profile thumbturn cylinders offer key access from one side and a thumbturn from the other side of the door.
- The DOM Classroom cylinder has been designed to provide a secure and practical solution for classroom applications. The internal disk and clutch mechanism work in combination to ensure maximum accessibility for staff and a secure environment for pupils.
- The principal function of the Classroom cylinder is to allow access for staff at all times. As a safety feature pupils are unable to lock the classroom door from the inside however the thumbturn can be used to unlock the door in cases of emergency.
- The DOM Clutch cylinder provides customers with an added security feature. The integrated clutch function allows key override in the event of emergency whilst retaining all of the performance features of a standard thumbturn cylinder.
- The unique conical shape and design of the K2 clutch thumbturn ensures a solid grip and ease of operation.
Anti Ligature Cylinder
- The DOM range of cylinders with anti ligature clutch function and escutcheon set has been specifically designed to meet hospital security and safety requirements.
- The integrated clutch function ensures patient safety by allowing staff access at all times.
- The smooth, rounded design of the turn and escutcheons are tailor made for a precise fit, eliminating potential ligature points.
- Tamper proof fittings also come as standard.