ENiQ AccessManager Terminal
The DOM ENiQ Access Manager Terminal impresses with its diverse application and upgrading possibilities.
The DOM ENiQ Access Manager Terminal updates authorisations and validity and is also suitable for all points of entry or applications where a traditional wall reader unit is required. It can be either standalone or with up to 3 readers connected. It can be mounted on a standard switch back box or directly on the wall using the supplied surface mounting frame.
The device has a broad range of functions such as 4 eyes principle, entry and exit control, anti-pass back and more. Customisable functionalities are also possible allowing complete flexibility.
Locking authorisations are managed via DOM software solutions. The DOM ENiQ Access Manager Terminal is also online ready and can be connected directly to the network at any time allowing instant communication and management.
- 13.56MHz Mifare technology
- Available as a single unit or with up to 3 readers (HiSec)
- Management of up to 5,000 transponders with internal storage or unlimited transponders using DOM Software Solutions
- Storage of up to 2,000 events
- 12/24V and Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable
- IP54 rated
- 2 inputs & 1 output
- Compatible with standard backboxes allowing cost effective installations
- Available in white and silver
- Can be used offline or as an online device using built-in network interface
- A variety of different functions are possible with customised functions built upon request
- Office and administration buildings
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Schools and universities
- Shopping malls